Revel in the zing of carom (ajwain) seeds in this lightly spiced paratha, perfect for a snack or to soak up a gravy. Wrap up a filling you like or cut into squares and top with onion, potato and relish for a quick hors d’oeuvres
Enjoy India’s favorite heat and serve breads by Buffet, for every meal or a bite in between.
- Remove paratha from the packet
- Thaw to room temperature or microwave for 30 seconds to remove any ice residue.
- Preheat a tawa (pan)
- Place paratha on the tawa flipping on both sides until hot.
- Remove from pan and place on a flat surface.
- Beat the paratha with hands on both sides to make it fluffy
- Serve with your favourite curry.
|Total Fat||24.1 g|
|Saturated Fat||7.9 g|
|Trans Fat||3.2 g|
|Calories (Energy)||973 kcal|
|Total Carbohydrate||163.8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8.5 g|
|Total Sugars||16.6 g|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
Wheat & Dairy
Refined Wheat Flour (56%), Water, Milk and Milk Solids (Curd), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Refined Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Iodized Salt, Ajwain (0.65%), Ghee & Raising Agent (E500ii)