A recipe loved by generations, the fragrant Methi Paratha is full of flavor as well as nutrients like protein, calcium and iron. Serve it as a wrap with a filling of vegetables and meat or eat it with curries, yoghurt, pickle or chutney.
Enjoy India’s favorite heat and serve breads by Buffet, for every meal or a bite in between.
- Remove paratha from the packet
- Thaw to room temperature or microwave for 30 seconds to remove any ice residue.
- Preheat a tawa (pan)
- Place paratha on the tawa flipping on both sides until hot.
- Remove from pan and place on a flat surface.
- Beat the paratha with hands on both sides to make it fluffy
- Serve with your favourite curry.
|Calories (Energy)||918 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||7.1 g|
|Trans Fat||2.8 g|
|Total Fat||21.4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||155.6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10.6 g|
|Total Sugars||15.2 g|
Wheat & Dairy
Refined Wheat Flour (54%), Water, Milk, Milk Solids (Curd), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Methi Leaves Paste (4.3%), Refined Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Iodized Salt, Fenugreek Powder & Raising Agent (E500ii)